Kaleidoscope of History
Bagrationovsk (Preußisch Eylau until 1946) It is a small town named after a glorious Petr Ivanovich Bagration. The historic name of this place since the foundation of the caste in 1325 is Preußisch Eylau.
Pravdinsk (Fridland until 1946) The fortress Fridland was founded in 1312. The literal meaning of the German word Fridland is peaceful land. The fortress was surrounded by water from all the sides. In the north it was the river Alle (Lava now), in the south a millpond, in the west and the east there were moats. In 1313 St. George Kirche was founded in the north-eastern part of the settlement.
- Mühlhausen Kirche;
- Museum of Bagrationovsk history;
- Temple of Faith, Hope, Charity and their mother Sophia.
No Cost: Now not To order
Photos from an excursion:
To reserve an excursion